Advanced Mailchimp Course – anyone suggest one?

Home Forums The Cafe Advanced Mailchimp Course – anyone suggest one?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maerihoward Maerihoward 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Maerihoward
    @maerihoward
    Maerihoward
    Participant

I am interested in whether anyone knows of an advanced user Mailchimp course? I am working for a few other creative businesses to help them create a newsletter programme and I am ready to really look under the hood of what Mailchimp can do. I use it for my own business but when people start […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

I am interested in whether anyone knows of an advanced user Mailchimp course? I am working for a few other creative businesses to help them create a newsletter programme and I am ready to really look under the hood of what Mailchimp can do. I use it for my own business but when people start […]

Profile photo of Maerihoward
    @maerihoward
    Maerihoward
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest