Anyone worked with Ultimate Bundles?

Home Forums Business Questions Anyone worked with Ultimate Bundles?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elaine_Luther Elaine_Luther 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of freshstitches
    @freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

Has anyone worked with Ultimate Bundles? I just got an email today and I've never heard of them, but I'm completely open to it just being a really successful site that's not in my sphere of interest :) They said they are putting together a craft bundle and are looking for pdfs to include. Have […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Wendi Gratz
    @wendigratz
    Wendi Gratz
    Participant

Has anyone worked with Ultimate Bundles? I just got an email today and I've never heard of them, but I'm completely open to it just being a really successful site that's not in my sphere of interest :) They said they are putting together a craft bundle and are looking for pdfs to include. Have […]

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Stephanie Woodson - Swoodson Says
    @swoodsonsays
    Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
    Participant

@freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

@freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

Profile photo of Alyce Blyth
    @blossomheartquilts
    Alyce Blyth
    Participant

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest