Autoresponders in MailChimp

Home Forums Business Questions Autoresponders in MailChimp

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alyce Blyth Alyce Blyth 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Alyce Blyth
    @blossomheartquilts
    Alyce Blyth
    Participant

The latest journal's article about autoresponders reminded me that I had been meaning to ask around how people set their's up in MailChimp. For my newsletter specifically, I have a general welcome one about what to expect from the emails that I'm not 100% happy with, but it's a start for the moment! But I'd […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Stitchcraft
    @stitchcraft
    Stitchcraft
    Participant

The latest journal's article about autoresponders reminded me that I had been meaning to ask around how people set their's up in MailChimp. For my newsletter specifically, I have a general welcome one about what to expect from the emails that I'm not 100% happy with, but it's a start for the moment! But I'd […]

@blossomheartquilts
    Alyce Blyth
    Participant

Profile photo of Stitchcraft
    @stitchcraft
    Stitchcraft
    Participant

@blossomheartquilts
    Alyce Blyth
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest