Building a Following for Your Own Classes, How?

Home Forums Business Questions Building a Following for Your Own Classes, How?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elaine_Luther Elaine_Luther 2 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

Hi guys, I have taught jewelry making and/or art for 20+ years, and I've always taught at art centers, healthcare centers, wherever, but through a location. I'm finally gearing up to organize my own classes, under my own brand, renting the space and doing everything myself. Have you done this? What have you done to […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Hi guys, I have taught jewelry making and/or art for 20+ years, and I've always taught at art centers, healthcare centers, wherever, but through a location. I'm finally gearing up to organize my own classes, under my own brand, renting the space and doing everything myself. Have you done this? What have you done to […]

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest