Change in facebook page visibility?

Home Forums Business Questions Change in facebook page visibility?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stacey Trock Stacey Trock 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Stacey Trock
    @freshstitches
    Stacey Trock
    Participant

A customer emailed me saying that she doesn't have a facebook account, but that she's been able to view my page without one... but recently, a popup appears and the page is greyed out. She says this is happening with one other page, but not many others. My first thought is that it's a new […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

A customer emailed me saying that she doesn't have a facebook account, but that she's been able to view my page without one... but recently, a popup appears and the page is greyed out. She says this is happening with one other page, but not many others. My first thought is that it's a new […]

Profile photo of DeborahBoschert
    @deborahboschert
    DeborahBoschert
    Participant

Profile photo of Stacey Trock
    @freshstitches
    Stacey Trock
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest