Class: How to Take Maternity Leave for your Business

Home Forums Business to Business Connections Class: How to Take Maternity Leave for your Business

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stacey Trock Stacey Trock 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Stacey Trock
    @freshstitches
    Stacey Trock
    Participant

Hi all! I’d love to see you at my new CreativeLive class, How to Take Maternity Leave without Putting Life on Hold (umm, that is, if the issue is relevant to your life :) ) It’s specially targeted for those of us who are self-employed, and working on balancing your own business and a baby, […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

Hi all! I’d love to see you at my new CreativeLive class, How to Take Maternity Leave without Putting Life on Hold (umm, that is, if the issue is relevant to your life :) ) It’s specially targeted for those of us who are self-employed, and working on balancing your own business and a baby, […]

Profile photo of Stacey Trock
    @freshstitches
    Stacey Trock
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest