Contacts for selling my business

Home Forums Business Questions Contacts for selling my business

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg Abby Glassenberg 2 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kim Bart
    @ginger666
    Kim Bart
    Participant

I would like to prep my business to sell it. I have done this before but not in the web realm. I know it takes time--often a long time, but I'd like to look at a couple online sales reps or clearing houses or business brokers.... I don't know where to turn for an online […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

I would like to prep my business to sell it. I have done this before but not in the web realm. I know it takes time--often a long time, but I'd like to look at a couple online sales reps or clearing houses or business brokers.... I don't know where to turn for an online […]

@abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Kelly Cort
    @the_cort_house
    Kelly Cort
    Participant

@abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest