Corporate Group classes

Home Forums Business Questions Corporate Group classes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elaine_Luther Elaine_Luther 6 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of amandafristrom
    @amandafristrom
    amandafristrom
    Participant

Has anyone taught classes to corporate groups as team-building exercises, etc? My idea is to do corporate retreats to sew softies or bags that then get donated to a local charity. My questions are about marketing and, most importantly, appropriate group sizes, locations, and tasks. Can anyone run through personal experiences or offer suggestions?

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Has anyone taught classes to corporate groups as team-building exercises, etc? My idea is to do corporate retreats to sew softies or bags that then get donated to a local charity. My questions are about marketing and, most importantly, appropriate group sizes, locations, and tasks. Can anyone run through personal experiences or offer suggestions?

Profile photo of carriebloomston
    @carriebloomston
    carriebloomston
    Participant

Profile photo of amandafristrom
    @amandafristrom
    amandafristrom
    Participant

@carriebloomston
    carriebloomston
    Participant

@carriebloomston
    carriebloomston
    Participant

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest