Craft Business Conference Local to Us?

Home Forums Get Local US Northeast Craft Business Conference Local to Us?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of galezucker galezucker 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone in the Northeast! I live in Wellesley, MA, right outside of Boston. One thing I wish we had here was an awesome craft business conference like Craftcation or Midwest CraftCon. Has anyone attended an event like that local to us (I guess Etsy Up would count)?

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Maerihoward
    @maerihoward
    Maerihoward
    Participant

Hi Everyone in the Northeast! I live in Wellesley, MA, right outside of Boston. One thing I wish we had here was an awesome craft business conference like Craftcation or Midwest CraftCon. Has anyone attended an event like that local to us (I guess Etsy Up would count)?

Profile photo of Cindy Guch
    @cindyraspberrysunshine
    Cindy Guch
    Participant

Profile photo of cateb
    @cateb
    cateb
    Participant

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Tracey Rediker
    @traceyknits
    Tracey Rediker
    Participant

Profile photo of suebleiweiss
    @suebleiweiss
    suebleiweiss
    Participant

Profile photo of Jamie Bourgeois
    @jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

Profile photo of Robinrabbit
    @robinrabbit
    Robinrabbit
    Participant

Profile photo of StefaniTadio
    @stefanitadio
    StefaniTadio
    Participant

Profile photo of galezucker
    @galezucker
    galezucker
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest