Dissolution clause in partnership agreement?

Home Forums Business Questions Dissolution clause in partnership agreement?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SeamstressErin SeamstressErin 6 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of SeamstressErin
    @seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

A new business partner and I are starting a new online based craft business. We won't have physical inventory but will have built a website together and developed IP together. We are in the process of writing our legal contract and realize that we need to set some terms for what we do to the […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Todd Gibson
    @todd
    Todd Gibson
    Participant

A new business partner and I are starting a new online based craft business. We won't have physical inventory but will have built a website together and developed IP together. We are in the process of writing our legal contract and realize that we need to set some terms for what we do to the […]

@seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

@seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

@seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest