Fibers Tailwind Tribe

Home Forums The Cafe Fibers Tailwind Tribe

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kristin Link Kristin Link 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lucy Anne Jennings
    @lucyannej
    Lucy Anne Jennings
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I'm a weaver and I just created a Tailwind Tribe for Fiber Arts. It will include knitting, crochet, yarns, spinning, weaving, dyeing, and sewing. Since I can't figure out how to add a link here, Please email me and I'll send you an invite. lucy@thecreativitypatch.com Thanks, Lucy Jennings

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone, I'm a weaver and I just created a Tailwind Tribe for Fiber Arts. It will include knitting, crochet, yarns, spinning, weaving, dyeing, and sewing. Since I can't figure out how to add a link here, Please email me and I'll send you an invite. lucy@thecreativitypatch.com Thanks, Lucy Jennings

@lucyannej
    Lucy Anne Jennings
    Participant

Profile photo of Janet Florez
    @jflo67
    Janet Florez
    Participant

@lucyannej
    Lucy Anne Jennings
    Participant

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Kristin Link
    @cialliance
    Kristin Link
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest