Folkwear Patterns has New Owner

Home Forums Member News & Announcements Folkwear Patterns has New Owner

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Raleigh Michelle Raleigh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Molly Hamilton
    @mollynhamilton
    Molly Hamilton
    Participant

I am excited to announce that I have become the new owner of Folkwear Patterns! Press release is below. Folkwear is a great company and has been around for over 40 years, providing ethnic and historic garment patterns. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — One of the oldest independent sewing pattern companies in the country has transitioned […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

@mollynhamilton
    Molly Hamilton
    Participant

I am excited to announce that I have become the new owner of Folkwear Patterns! Press release is below. Folkwear is a great company and has been around for over 40 years, providing ethnic and historic garment patterns. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — One of the oldest independent sewing pattern companies in the country has transitioned […]

Profile photo of Kristin Link
    @cialliance
    Kristin Link
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Stephanie Capps Dyke
    @stephaniecake
    Stephanie Capps Dyke
    Participant

@mollynhamilton
    Molly Hamilton
    Participant

Profile photo of andrea_r
    @andrea_r
    andrea_r
    Participant

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

Profile photo of Michelle Raleigh
    @michelle
    Michelle Raleigh
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest