ISO: Businesses to Feature in Creative Live Course

Home Forums Business to Business Connections ISO: Businesses to Feature in Creative Live Course

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of freshstitches freshstitches 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of freshstitches
    @freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to be teaching a Creative Live course at the end of June about hiring freelancers and outsourcing production for your product-based business. I'm looking for just a couple more businesses to feature as case studies. If it sounds like I'm looking for a business like yours (see below), please email […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of amandafristrom
    @amandafristrom
    amandafristrom
    Participant

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to be teaching a Creative Live course at the end of June about hiring freelancers and outsourcing production for your product-based business. I'm looking for just a couple more businesses to feature as case studies. If it sounds like I'm looking for a business like yours (see below), please email […]

Profile photo of Stephanie Woodson - Swoodson Says
    @swoodsonsays
    Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
    Participant

@freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

@freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest