Journal topic – how to read a Royalty Statement

Home Forums Craft Industry Alliance Journal topic – how to read a Royalty Statement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DeborahBoschert DeborahBoschert 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ginevra
    @ginevra
    ginevra
    Participant

Does anyone else struggle to read Royalty Statements? (Yes, probably topical if you've done work for F&W Media.) I've only done a handful of magazine articles, so royalties aren't significant financially for me ... but I still get frustrated that I don't really understand the statements. Do other people understand royalty statements easily?

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Does anyone else struggle to read Royalty Statements? (Yes, probably topical if you've done work for F&W Media.) I've only done a handful of magazine articles, so royalties aren't significant financially for me ... but I still get frustrated that I don't really understand the statements. Do other people understand royalty statements easily?

Profile photo of DeborahBoschert
    @deborahboschert
    DeborahBoschert
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest