Legal consultation

Home Forums Business to Business Connections Legal consultation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jamie Bourgeois Jamie Bourgeois 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of MainsailStudio
    @mainsailstudio
    MainsailStudio
    Participant

I'm in search of somebody qualified to give legal advice regarding a pretty significant IP theft. If any of you have had an IP issue in the past and know a trustworthy attorney I would love to get some names. If any of you have dealt with children's clothing importers stealing you surface designs and […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Jamie Bourgeois
    @jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

I'm in search of somebody qualified to give legal advice regarding a pretty significant IP theft. If any of you have had an IP issue in the past and know a trustworthy attorney I would love to get some names. If any of you have dealt with children's clothing importers stealing you surface designs and […]

Profile photo of MainsailStudio
    @mainsailstudio
    MainsailStudio
    Participant

Profile photo of Jamie Bourgeois
    @jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest