My New eBook!

Home Forums Member News & Announcements My New eBook!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alissa Norton Alissa Norton 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jessica
    @sweetbriarsisters
    Jessica
    Participant

I just launched a new ebook, Hopeful Hatchlings, that I'm really proud of! It's a collection of softie patterns including an egg that zips open and closed, a nest, and 10 baby animals who can 'hatch' from the egg. Here are a couple examples:

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of juliecreus
    @juliecreus
    juliecreus
    Participant

I just launched a new ebook, Hopeful Hatchlings, that I'm really proud of! It's a collection of softie patterns including an egg that zips open and closed, a nest, and 10 baby animals who can 'hatch' from the egg. Here are a couple examples:

Profile photo of Kristin Link
    @cialliance
    Kristin Link
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Annika deGroot
    @annikadegroot
    Annika deGroot
    Participant

Profile photo of Alissa Norton
    @alissanorton
    Alissa Norton
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest