My Segment Is on the It's Sew Easy TV Site This Week!

Home Forums Member News & Announcements My Segment Is on the It's Sew Easy TV Site This Week!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lisashep lisashep 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of lisashep
    @lisashep
    lisashep
    Participant

Hi All - Check out the It's Sew Easy website this week to watch Episode 1103, which includes my segment on adinkra applique, combining wool from Marcus Fabrics, Jacquard batiks form Ghana, and textured upholstery fabric. It's available on the show's website now thru January 13 (and you can catch it on PBS and Create […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Stephanie Woodson - Swoodson Says
    @swoodsonsays
    Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
    Participant

Hi All - Check out the It's Sew Easy website this week to watch Episode 1103, which includes my segment on adinkra applique, combining wool from Marcus Fabrics, Jacquard batiks form Ghana, and textured upholstery fabric. It's available on the show's website now thru January 13 (and you can catch it on PBS and Create […]

Profile photo of Alissa Norton
    @alissanorton
    Alissa Norton
    Participant

Profile photo of lisashep
    @lisashep
    lisashep
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest