O what online cash register do you use on WordPress

Home Forums Business Questions O what online cash register do you use on WordPress

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Todd Gibson Todd Gibson 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kim Bart
    @ginger666
    Kim Bart
    Participant

Hi there, I am still setting up my WordPress site and have payPal set up as a paymenu system but need another cash register like authorize.net (which was recommended by my programmer). I know nothing about these systems and am looking for advice. Who do you use and like for WordPress? Who's cheap and safe? […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Wendi Gratz
    @wendigratz
    Wendi Gratz
    Participant

Hi there, I am still setting up my WordPress site and have payPal set up as a paymenu system but need another cash register like authorize.net (which was recommended by my programmer). I know nothing about these systems and am looking for advice. Who do you use and like for WordPress? Who's cheap and safe? […]

Profile photo of Maerihoward
    @maerihoward
    Maerihoward
    Participant

Profile photo of SeamstressErin
    @seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

Profile photo of Alyce Blyth
    @blossomheartquilts
    Alyce Blyth
    Participant

@ginger666
    Kim Bart
    Participant

Profile photo of Todd Gibson
    @todd
    Todd Gibson
    Participant

@ginger666
    Kim Bart
    Participant

@todd
    Todd Gibson
    Participant

@ginger666
    Kim Bart
    Participant

@todd
    Todd Gibson
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest