Resource Suggestion – Magazine Submission masterlist

Home Forums Craft Industry Alliance Resource Suggestion – Magazine Submission masterlist

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SeamstressErin SeamstressErin 6 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of SeamstressErin
    @seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

It would be really helpful to have a masterlist of craft magazines that accept submissions. Info I'd love to see in the list: - categorized or tagged by the arts/crafts that they include - short descriptor of aesthetic/niche (e.g. modern, fast & easy, shabby chic) - country of publication - types of content accepted (e.g. […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

It would be really helpful to have a masterlist of craft magazines that accept submissions. Info I'd love to see in the list: - categorized or tagged by the arts/crafts that they include - short descriptor of aesthetic/niche (e.g. modern, fast & easy, shabby chic) - country of publication - types of content accepted (e.g. […]

Profile photo of SeamstressErin
    @seamstresserin
    SeamstressErin
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest