Social Media Brand Influencers

Home Forums Business to Business Connections Social Media Brand Influencers

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jessica Jessica 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jamie Bourgeois
    @jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

I'm wondering for those who have a finished product that you sell to customers (crafty and non-crafty alike) if you've used a social media influencer to help boost your brand visibility and sales. Also, how does one even find an influencer? I guess I could search relevant hashtags but not sure I am even hitting […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Kristin Link
    @cialliance
    Kristin Link
    Keymaster

I'm wondering for those who have a finished product that you sell to customers (crafty and non-crafty alike) if you've used a social media influencer to help boost your brand visibility and sales. Also, how does one even find an influencer? I guess I could search relevant hashtags but not sure I am even hitting […]

@jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

@jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

Profile photo of Jessica
    @sweetbriarsisters
    Jessica
    Participant

@jamie
    Jamie Bourgeois
    Participant

Profile photo of Racheldb
    @racheldb
    Racheldb
    Participant

Profile photo of Stephanie Woodson - Swoodson Says
    @swoodsonsays
    Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
    Participant

Profile photo of Jessica
    @sweetbriarsisters
    Jessica
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest