Source for cotton drawstring bags?

Home Forums Business Questions Source for cotton drawstring bags?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elaine_Luther Elaine_Luther 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of freshstitches
    @freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

Hi folks! Do you have a supplier you love for cheap cotton drawstring bags? For putting a product into (so I'd like it do be not too pricey). The google results are overwhelming :)

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of JaneLaFazio
    @janelafazio
    JaneLaFazio
    Participant

Hi folks! Do you have a supplier you love for cheap cotton drawstring bags? For putting a product into (so I'd like it do be not too pricey). The google results are overwhelming :)

@freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

@freshstitches
    freshstitches
    Participant

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest