Teaching Compensation

Home Forums Business Questions Teaching Compensation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elaine_Luther Elaine_Luther 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Erin Hentzel
    @erin22
    Erin Hentzel
    Participant

I am being approached by a show that wants me to teach a couple of classes. It would mean travel, which I've not done yet, so I'm unsure of the compensation for travel expense, etc. If you've taught classes at shows or shops outside your area, where it was necessary to stay in a hotel […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Carole Lyles Shaw
    @clsmqm
    Carole Lyles Shaw
    Participant

I am being approached by a show that wants me to teach a couple of classes. It would mean travel, which I've not done yet, so I'm unsure of the compensation for travel expense, etc. If you've taught classes at shows or shops outside your area, where it was necessary to stay in a hotel […]

Profile photo of Christa Watson
    @christaquilts
    Christa Watson
    Participant

Profile photo of DeborahBoschert
    @deborahboschert
    DeborahBoschert
    Participant

@erin22
    Erin Hentzel
    Participant

Profile photo of DeborahBoschert
    @deborahboschert
    DeborahBoschert
    Participant

@erin22
    Erin Hentzel
    Participant

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest