Teaching in Canada

Home Forums Business Questions Teaching in Canada

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Feralknitter Feralknitter 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of JillianMoreno
    @jillianmoreno
    JillianMoreno
    Participant

I am a US citizen and have been asked to give weekend craft workshops in Canada. None of the guilds who would like me to teach know what type of visa I need to teach there. I'm not sure where to start looking. Can anyone help? Thank you!

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of catherineredford
    @catherineredford
    catherineredford
    Participant

I am a US citizen and have been asked to give weekend craft workshops in Canada. None of the guilds who would like me to teach know what type of visa I need to teach there. I'm not sure where to start looking. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Profile photo of Cheryl_Arkison
    @cheryl_arkison
    Cheryl_Arkison
    Participant

Profile photo of RMezoff
    @rmezoff
    RMezoff
    Participant

Profile photo of Feralknitter
    @feralknitter
    Feralknitter
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest