Using Media Consultant for Instagram Marketing?

Home Forums Business Questions Using Media Consultant for Instagram Marketing?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stacey Trock Stacey Trock 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of galezucker
    @galezucker
    galezucker
    Participant

Does anyone have experience using a media company that specializes in helping you target and grow your Instagram followers to expand your client markets? I had a consultation with one yesterday out of curiosity and have to admit I am tempted. FYI: I am NOT talking about bots or anything illegal for IG's terms of […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

Does anyone have experience using a media company that specializes in helping you target and grow your Instagram followers to expand your client markets? I had a consultation with one yesterday out of curiosity and have to admit I am tempted. FYI: I am NOT talking about bots or anything illegal for IG's terms of […]

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

Profile photo of galezucker
    @galezucker
    galezucker
    Participant

Profile photo of Stacey Trock
    @freshstitches
    Stacey Trock
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest