Where do you sell your tutorials?

Home Forums Business Questions Where do you sell your tutorials?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elaine_Luther Elaine_Luther 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Elaine_Luther
    @elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

Hi all, where do you sell your tutorials? I have one that's up for sale now on my own website and teacherspayteachers.com and I've just realized that the proper audience for this is probably not the end user, but fellow art teachers. Where would be a good place to try to reach fellow art teachers? […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of juliecreus
    @juliecreus
    juliecreus
    Participant

Hi all, where do you sell your tutorials? I have one that's up for sale now on my own website and teacherspayteachers.com and I've just realized that the proper audience for this is probably not the end user, but fellow art teachers. Where would be a good place to try to reach fellow art teachers? […]

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

@elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

Profile photo of Lucy Anne Jennings
    @lucyannej
    Lucy Anne Jennings
    Participant

Profile photo of PurpleMaven
    @purplemaven
    PurpleMaven
    Participant

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

@elaine_luther
    Elaine_Luther
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest