Are you ready to create beautiful images for your shop, patterns, marketing or book? It is time to have a photo shoot! Whether you do your own photography or hire a professional, this webinar is a primer on planning photography for your creative business, to take it to the next level.
The webinar will be useful to anyone needing to photograph their work, whether creating images for a shop, marketing or to publish a book. Along with solid information from experience working in the field, Gale will share behind-the-scenes intel and photo tips.
You’ll learn about:
- services and decisions that need to be made when planning a photo shoot
- creating a realistic timeline and photo shoot budget
- selecting what is most photo-worthy from your products/services
- theme and styling to create strong, consistent visual collection
- finding models, styling and stylists, choosing settings & props
- the pros and cons of working with a professional photographer, and how to find one who is compatible
About the instructor:
Gale Zucker is an award-winning commercial and editorial photographer, and a lifelong maker. She is the co-author/photographer of the books Drop Dead Easy Knits, CraftActivism and Shear Spirit. Her photography clients include yarn companies, magazines, designers, makers and artisanal manufacturers. Gale often helps first time book authors produce their photography and make their vision a reality.
When: Thursday, October 19 at 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific
Cost: Free for CIA members