When I first started my online business (Kinship Handwork) I knew what I was doing, mostly, but what I wouldn’t have given for another set of eyes and someone who “gets it” to look over my site and show me the holes. You know, the things I was too close to see.
Let me do that for you.
It was 20 years ago this fall that I opened my first business, a brick-and-mortar book store and art gallery. I fell in love with the ins and outs of business and like so many things (I’m looking at you sewing clothes) I dove deep into learning all the things.
Fast forward 20 years and I’ve amassed a graphic arts degree, read hundreds of books on all aspects of business, and devoured online courses like Marie Forleo’s B-school, Amy Porterfield’s List Building, and literally countless others to thrive online and connect with my people.
In that time, I have created my own online businesses, both teaching women to sew clothes they love and technical & design help for other heart-centered business owners. Including, but not limited to….
- digitizing sewing patterns, grading into multiple sizes and producing easy-to-use instructional booklets
- website development and updates
- graphic design
- 1-on-1 lessons on how to make changes to your tech yourself
- setting up all the elements to connect with your audience – website, email sequences, funnels, landing pages, online courses
- video and podcast editing (plus all the things that go along with that)
And while I would be happy to talk with you about doing any of the above for your business…what I really want to share with you is my For Hire by the Hour service.
You can book an hour (or two) with me and ask me all your burning questions.
I’m running a half-off special for the rest of 2023, book in November or December and pay only $35 per hour.
Questions about your website, your email sequences, how the user experience is on your site, what improvements to your tech you can make today to be in better attunement to your intention, what changes I would make to your copy, how to do those three things you’ve been wanting to do to your WordPress site, how to get started making your own funnel or landing page…the possibilities are endless.
You can get my suggestions on how to create coherence and move forward or you can use our time to learn how to make the changes to your tech yourself.
Here’s how it will work.
- You’ll email me to book a time.
- I’ll send you some options and a link to book your spot, pay the fee, and a simple form to fill out.
- You’ll fill out that simple form (very simple I promise, I know your time is precious) so that I can come to our call prepared to help you.
- We’ll meet via zoom and go through your top burning questions.
- I’ll record our session and send it to you!
- You’ll have a to-do list or new skills that will move the needle and be even more empowered!
- And when you need assistance again, you have me in your back pocket!
Ready to book an hour?
Have more questions first?
Either way, shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org