Social Media Management Services – Rare Openings for New Clients!
LET ME TAKE THE REIGNS
Don’t have the time or ability to manage and strategize your social media presence? I stay on top of the latest changes and developments so I can offer my clients the best management for their profiles! I cover everything from curating content from your own website and others, to connecting with your ideal followers and fostering constant growth. I tackle the algorithms and deal with the trolls so you don’t have to!
I currently have some rare openings to provide daily social media management. Handing off your social media to someone who knows what to do will free up your time to focus on your passions!
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram Daily Management
- This involves scheduling content on the platforms you want to hand off. Adjusting strategy to make sure the content shared is optimized for the best engagement and achievement of your goals.
- Up-to-Date with Algorithm Changes
- Content Curation
- I find top trending content that your audience will love & share it to your profiles when applicable.
- Networking/Blogging Community Coordination
- Have a networking group with others in your niche? I can help with working with them on your shared goals.
- Advertising Management
- I specialize in advertising audience targeting and analyzing ad results to achieve the best return on your investment.
A FELLOW MAKER
It’s important to know the niches you’re working in to be able to really rock social media. That way you know the niche leaders, trends, the typical follower & what they engage with, topics that need more coverage – all of which really weigh on success. A lifelong crafter and maker, I know this niche inside and out. Knowing your target audience from the inside is as good as it gets, I can uniquely target your ideal customers. There are few crafts I haven’t dabbled in.
- Prolific knitter & crocheter with an incredibly large stash. Occasionally I design patterns on commission for subscription clubs for local yarn stores.
- Sewist, I got my first sewing machine at 4 years old. I typically make clothing items, accessories, and knitting project bags using a projector for most patterns.
- Graphic design past, including designing in the digital scrapbooking & art journaling niches.
- I often create gifts with a Cameo 4 and am currently learning to use a laser cutter & engraver.
- Constantly trying new mediums like resin, polymer clay, cross stitch & embroidery, woodworking, and more.
READY TO FREE UP YOUR TIME, AND SEE GROWTH?
Working with a Social Media Strategist will not only give you the ability to focus on other areas of your business – but it will help you grow your online presence. I’m in the business of helping other businesses grow, your social media success is my goal. If you’re ready to offload the burden of your social marketing, reach out today.