At Darn Good Yarn, we’re not just passionate about yarn; we’re on a mission to lessen human suffering. Our unique yarns and clothing are made from innovatively sourced products, such as upcycled silk from the garment industry. By choosing our products, our customers not only get high-quality products but also contribute to providing sustainable jobs for our artisans and embracing a story of empowerment and sustainability.
**About Our Yarn:**
– Crafted from reclaimed materials. – Produced in exclusive small batches. – Ideal for fiber art crafts such as knitting, crocheting, and weaving with diverse product and manufacturing capabilities that can serve industries that have textile requirements.
– As an award-winning company, we already have tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
This is a restart on our B2B program. You’ll be pivotal in reimagining and implementing the program’s future, focusing on custom orders.
– Spearhead our B2B yarn sales into retail outlets and other potential commercial partners.
– Collaborate with our small team on go-to-market strategies, merchandizing, and lighthouse account ideation/testing.
– Uphold the company’s mission and values in all sales interactions.
– A burning passion for the arts and craft industry.
– Commitment to our mission of sustainability and empowerment.
– Previous sales experience, ideally in retail and with institutions beyond local yarn stores.
– Entrepreneurial spirit and high energy.
– Residing in the United States.
– Base pay is meant to cover strategy, collaboration, and other internal tasks.
– Additional commissions on sales achieved.
– Milestone bonuses for exceptional performance.
– Compensation structure will be reevaluated after the first 6 months for efficacy and fit.
To join our dynamic team, please send:
– Your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– A cover letter detailing your fit and passion, especially in serving our mission.
Apply now and be part of our sustainable and empowering journey.
Job Types: Contract
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 40 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 1 year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
– Compensation: Strategic planning with the team is paid hourly at $17 a hour to start. On the selling side that is 100% commission base. We are expected the first month will be weighted more to hourly work to get systems and acclimation and then the execution of the sales plan will kick in for the bulk of the compensation. Milestone bonuses available.