Corporate Membership for Medium and Large Businesses
Craft Industry Alliance is a trade association for craft industry professionals. Launched in 2015, we’ve grown to nearly 1100 individual members. They’re makers, craft teachers, designers, authors, suppliers, service providers, and content creators who make their living in the industry. Craft Industry Alliance members have businesses in all areas of craft including sewing and quilting, knitting, crochet, embroidery, drawing and lettering, paper craft, clay and more.
Membership in Craft Industry Alliance includes:
- A bi-weekly journal with contributions from professional writers and industry experts.
- Monthly webinars on topics like craft trends, trade shows, teaching, social media, publishing and more.
- Business forums on the CIA site that only members can see, as well as our members-only Facebook group.
- Regular open-agenda online meetings that we call The Coffee Klatsch.
- Live-coaching and mentoring.
- Meet-ups at trade shows and conferences.
For the first time, we’re welcoming medium and large businesses to the Craft Industry Alliance, and we’d love for you to be a part of it. Our small business members are hard-working, enthusiastic entrepreneurs and we think you’ll love them. They’re the influencers of today and they’re shaping the future of the craft industry.
1 Year Small Business Membership
- For businesses with gross earnings between $250,000 and $1 million.
- Includes up to 2 logins for your team.
1 Year Midsize Business Membership
- For established businesses earnings between $1 and $2 million dollars.
- Includes up to 3 logins for your team.
1 Year Enterprise Membership
- For established businesses with gross earnings over $2 million.
- Includes up to 4 logins for your team.
With your corporate membership you’ll get:
- Access to all the content on our site including live webinars. We think you’ll find them to be excellent professional development tools for your team.
- Invitations to regular online meet & greets with our members who write books and patterns, make craft videos, design products, and dig deep into the world of craft. If you’ve ever thought about working with influencers, you’re sure to find them in our community of professionals.
- Access to a dedicated place in our forums where you can chat with members, and post opportunities and announcements (jobs, ambassador programs, contests, calls for submissions, etc.)
- Listings in our member directory, our business directory, and our Corporate Members page.https://craftindustryalliance.org/corporate-members/
We believe the craft industry can thrive when big and small businesses work together. We’re excited to be able to provide a meeting place for everyone. We’d love to have you join us.