Create a Compelling Newsletter
In this 60 minute webinar we’ll discuss the importance of having an email marketing strategy for your business. You might already know that you need a newsletter for your business, but perhaps you have no idea where to begin, what to send, or how to wrap your head around all of it. No problem, we’ll cover that and more!
Here’s what we’ll discuss in the class:
● Why newsletters are the number one way to connect with your audience
● Best practices to adhere to when building and maintaining your email list
● Why social media is great, but newsletters are best
● Tips, tools, and ideas to build and grow your list including how to use social media to turn your followers into customers
● Examples of types of content to use in your own newsletter
● And much more!
Plus, you’ll receive a downloadable resource sheet with all of the tools and resources I mention in class.
Recorded Thursday, September 22, 2016
Meighan O’Toole is a Digital Strategist empowering creative professionals and businesses through social media, content creation, and cultivating community online . Her passion is connecting people to technology to help make their work and personal lives easier and more enjoyable. Meighan has worked as a social media strategist for Yahoo in Silicon Valley, a community manager for Wikia, and a social producer for WIRED Magazine in San Francisco, CA. She lives and works outside of Boston, MA. In her spare time she sews and paints.