The legal aspects of running your craft business can be complicated and confusing.
Do you wonder:
- What steps should I take when someone steals your work?
- How to start a collaboration on the right foot?
- What is an LLC and why are they a big deal?
- How to stop someone from using your patterns to make products to sell?
- What parts of your products are (and aren’t) protected?
If you’ve ever worried about these questions you’re not alone! In this session you’ll be able to sit down with a lawyer who specializes in craft businesses to get answers.
Ask your questions in a casual, conversational, and supportive environment.
Please note that Kiffanie won’t be able to deep-dive into your specific situation, nor will she be able to tell you the exact best course of action because she won’t have the facts, documents, or information necessary to make that decision.
Register for this special session by clicking the button below. Soon you’ll get a form where you can submit a question in advance so that Kiffanie can be sure to address it.
Tuesday, October 10 at 1:00 pm EST (10 am PST)