Buying a blog

Home Forums Business Questions Buying a blog

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kim Bart Kim Bart 3 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Stephanie Woodson - Swoodson Says
    @swoodsonsays
    Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
    Participant

I have read the CIA journal article but am in a slightly different situation. A friend in the same niche has ignored her blog for a year and is now thinking of shuttering it. I'd love to take some of her content and have it on my site - redirecting her links over to my […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Todd Gibson
    @todd
    Todd Gibson
    Participant

I have read the CIA journal article but am in a slightly different situation. A friend in the same niche has ignored her blog for a year and is now thinking of shuttering it. I'd love to take some of her content and have it on my site - redirecting her links over to my […]

Profile photo of Alyce Blyth
    @blossomheartquilts
    Alyce Blyth
    Participant

Profile photo of Stephanie Woodson - Swoodson Says
    @swoodsonsays
    Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
    Participant

Profile photo of Kim Bart
    @ginger666
    Kim Bart
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest