Distributor Agreement

Home Forums Business Questions Distributor Agreement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sue Miller Sue Miller 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sue Miller
    @suehmiller
    Sue Miller
    Participant

Hi I am not sure if this question has been asked before - but I am in discussions with someone to become a distributor of their product both in Australia (where I am based) and internationally. Does anyone have any experience with this and most importantly would you be prepared to share or point me […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of juliecreus
    @juliecreus
    juliecreus
    Participant

Hi I am not sure if this question has been asked before - but I am in discussions with someone to become a distributor of their product both in Australia (where I am based) and internationally. Does anyone have any experience with this and most importantly would you be prepared to share or point me […]

Profile photo of Sue Miller
    @suehmiller
    Sue Miller
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest