Sewing retreat planning

Home Forums Business Questions Sewing retreat planning

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GwenBortner GwenBortner 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TamiM
    @tamim
    TamiM
    Participant

I'm working on planning my first sewing retreat. Have any of you run a retreat? Any tips for me? This will be for apparel sewing, not quilting. The location I want to use has actually done quilting retreats before so that's definitely a plus that they can handle that. Do people usually bring their own […]

This content is for members only. Please join to access this page.

Profile photo of Abby Glassenberg
    @abbycia
    Abby Glassenberg
    Keymaster

I'm working on planning my first sewing retreat. Have any of you run a retreat? Any tips for me? This will be for apparel sewing, not quilting. The location I want to use has actually done quilting retreats before so that's definitely a plus that they can handle that. Do people usually bring their own […]

Profile photo of GwenBortner
    @gwenbortner
    GwenBortner
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest