You know you should be making videos, but who has the time?
Social media strategist and video creator Jennifer Priest will lead you through workflows and methods for creating video content on a budget and in very little time. We’ll discuss live video, social media video, and other ways to create and share video content in the context of your business.
In this session you will learn:
- How to structure live videos for easy production, no matter how little time you have
- How to use live video in the scope of your busy day
- Apps and strategies for creating videos using photos or other existing assets
- Strategies for creating new video content with very little time and budget
- Workflows you can use to create and share video content across multiple platforms
A craft industry professional for over 15 years, Jennifer Priest has been featured in major publications and online by the likes of Apartment Therapy and MSNBC. Jennifer’s digital marketing consulting firm, Smart Creative Social, has a prestigious client list across multiple creative industries, connecting influencers with brands, developing digital marketing strategy, and guiding clients in creating a solid social media strategy for their business.
Recorded July 12, 2018