The landscape of social media is changing, and Facebook’s new focus on fostering relationships and community means that having a Business Page is no longer enough to get noticed and heard. Learn how you can use the power of Facebook Groups to create unforgettable experiences for a captive audience that will generate cash and build community for your shop or brand. In this webinar you will:
- Understand how Facebook Groups can fit into your social media strategy
- Review the types of Facebook Groups and choose the best one(s) based on your goals
- Learn the basic steps to set up your group including key configuration & settings
- Identify criteria for accepting members and eliminating bots, spammers, & fake profiles
- Get tips for engaging your community & creating loyal fans
Whether you’ve never created a group before or you’re managing a group and are not sure what to do next, Ebony’s tips can help you get unstuck and on the road to building a thriving community that’s focused around your business.
About the presenter:
Ebony Love is an award-winning author, quilter, and expert in fabric die-cutting techniques. She has published more than 8 books independently and uses social media and content platforms to build an engaged community of quilters who are eager to participate in her online and offline events.
Using her engineering degrees from Columbia and Purdue University, Ebony has spent the last 15 years building expertise in the areas of technology and marketing, and has been applying that expertise to help small businesses (including her own) thrive and grow. She recently opened and works from her public studio in Northern Illinois. You can follow her personal brand and online shop at lovebugstudios.com or visit the public studio at madecreativestudio.com.
Recorded Thursday, February 22, 2018